Friday, January 1, 2010

Katy perry pictures. New.

Katy perry pictures. Fresh pics...
katy perry pictureskaty perry pictureskaty perry pictureskaty perry pictures
Celebrities with pin-up style bangs? J ' ve always been fond of 40s pin-up style. I ' m already dressed in lots of that type of clothing and not winged eyeliner with red lips, but I ' I really want to finish my eye by a pin-up hairstyle. The short fringe is so feminine and beautiful, I can not wait to try them. I want to take a photo to my hairdresser d ' type cutting art, like that Katy Perry was in the clip you think. Id to provide more photos, though, and I can not really find any research because the pin-up bangs returns a bunch of pictures of Bettie Page, haha.
Click here to get her S E X video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment